UNDERSTANDING LEED V4 BUILDING OPERATION + MAINTENANCE RATING SYSTEMS "FULL DAY Workshop"
By: Hamoda Youssef, LEED Faculty, AP BD+C, WELL Faculty,AP, GSAS-CGP
Head of Communications, QGBC
On Demand Course
This workshop introduces the intent, key elements, main requirements and unique aspects of the Green Building Operations and Maintenance LEED rating systems. Workshop participants will gain a solid understanding of the core concepts and strategies behind a successful green construction project. that this workshop is not a technical review of every credit. All credits will be addressed but the intent is to teach the concepts and goals of these rating systems through understanding of the prerequisites, key credits, and synergies among the categories.
- Identify the intent, requirements, and strategies for success with LEED v4 credits in the Existing Buildings: Operations and Maintenance rating system
- Identify credit synergies, both within and between credit categories
- Plan for key considerations and requirements for LEED documentation
- Recognize how the Establishment and Performance structure to credit requirements improve project team experience
- Recognize how credit requirements lead to higher performing buildings and market transformation
- Outline the process for achieving a LEED AP O+M credential
Fees per attendee:
Fees are inclusive of post workshop exam preparation study materials and online sample exams
- QGBC Member: 1,500 QR
- Non Members: 1,750 QR