The Sustainability film project competition aims to raise awareness among the community and showcase people’s understanding of the concept of sustainability.
The videos should demonstrate to all members of the community how sustainability can be part of everyday life. The Themes of the videos could be related to:
Videos should be appropriate for internet and television use, and based on the guidelines detailed below. The submitted videos must be short videos (30 - 60) seconds.
- March1st, 2018, Competition launching announcement & registration/submission opening.
- April 22nd, 2018, Submission deadline
- April 29th, 2018, Shortlist announcement
- May 9th, 2018, Winner’s announcement and awards ceremony
- Download the guideline in English
- Download the guideline in Arabic
- Download Photography Waiver Form in English
- Download Photography Waiver From in Arabic